Plant Tek is an electrical contracting company specialising in electrical control systems. Based in Northern Ireland and with over 25 years of experience we serve the north & south of Ireland and main land UK
We design, manufacture, install and commission all our own systems using only the best quality of materials and are fully tested prior to despatch.
Working together we ensure the correct solution to your requirements is provided on-time and within budget
We offer a full callout/ breakdown service and our engineers are competent, professional & fully equipped with the latest testing equipment
We also offer a full telephone support in the event of breakdown to ensure your plant down time is kept to the minimum.
Specialising in the Readymix and Precast production we can offer a range of control systems from a basic manual system to the a fully automated, high output control system. Plant-Tek has the experience to design and build the perfect control system to meet your requirements.
• Readymix Plants
• Precast Plants
• Block Plants
We are approved installers for both Command Alkon and Practicon Control Systems which we integrate into our own control panels.
We can offer a full turn key option from concept to completion to suit your individual needs.
• Admixture Weigh Units
• Admixture Metered Units
• Moisture Probes
• Silo Fill Panels
• Pneumatic Valve Cabinets
• Weigh Controllers & Process
At Plant-Tek we can carry out all types of electrical installations. We offer solutions from small installations right up to heavy industrial power distribution equipment.
• LED Lighting Systems
• Fire Alarm Systems
• Generator Change Over Systems
• Power Distribution
• Multi-line admixture weighing system
• Four seperate admix inlets as standard
• Plastic hopper with 30 kg capacity
• Multi hopper options available
• 1” Pinch valve c/w pressure switch for closed signal to automatic system
• 2 X stainless steel 50kg loadcells
• Automatic water flushing system to prevent contamination of admixtures
• Solenoid and regulator fitted for pinch valve control
• All components wired back to central junction box
• Fully enclosed in galvanised sheeting to prevent ingress of dust etc
Compatable with most batching systems
The Admixture Metering System consists of:
• Ip66 rated steel enclosure with expoypolyester powder coating
• Mono cms241 progressive cavity pump 13l/per/min 240v
• Bager pulse meter measuring 30ml per pulse or 33.3 pulses per meter
• Flow switch to determine the line is primed and flow is present
• All fittings and pipe connections are of strong steel galvanised or plastic (customers spec)
• All electrical connections are wired to a junction box located on outside of steel enclosure
• Safety iscolating valves fitted to inlet and outlet lines
• Inlet and outlet lines are 3\4” bsp fittings (other sizes available on request)
• Non return valve fitted to outlet line
• Can be wall or skid mounted
We offer control systems in the Recycling and Material Handling process from Manual Starter Panels to full automated PLC Systems at Plant-Tek we can offer you the best solution to suit your needs and budget.
Plant-Tek Control Systems Ltd.
36A Foygh Road
M: 079 7953 7610
T: 028 8776 7485
Maintenance and Breakdown
At Plant-Tek our engineers are experienced, competent, professional and fully equipped with the latest testing equipment to ensure the minimum of down time.